Monday, January 11, 2010

holy experience


I have been reading several blogs that have been doing a gratitude journal of sorts for a while. What a great way to start the new year. We have but to stop and take notice of all of the wondrous blessings in our lives! Join me?

Gifts number 1-20:

1. Grace

2. Love of my family

3. Snow covered hills

4.A full pantry

5. A warm house

6. kids who love being homeschooled

7. that my heart still hurts when my husband is away from me on a business trip

8. baby snuggles in the middle of the night

9. music

10. worship

11. kitties

12. a job

13. hot chocolate

14. flannel sheets

15. seeing the sunrise AND the sunset on the same day

16. smelly candles

17. hot showers

18. playing board games

19. good books

20. pillows

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love homeschooling my children also. It is an amazing way to disciple them and train them for God's work. I noticed you liked Fox's Family Integrated Church book. That is something else I love: our Family Integrated Church.