Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching Up!








It seems like yesterday that I posted- and then I looked at the date- December!!! Wow- time flies. Christmas was good, it was nice to snuggle in and stay put! We had pizza for Christmas dinner- it was the kids idea and you would have thought that they were having filet mignon! Isaiah is growing and is above 10 pounds. He will be 5 weeks old tomorrow (gasp!) He is beautiful!

We had our first snow last week. It has stuck around since it has been so cold! It is beautiful around here!


Finally- new pictures of Isaiah. Growing so fast I feel like if I just stood and watched him, I would see him gain an inch or so! He is starting to smile for us and loves to look around and everything. The ceiling fan see,s to be particularly fascinating!

Hope your new year is already fabulous!

2 comments:

N Dyess said...

Thanks for updating us! The kids are so cute!

Homeschool Friend said...

oxoxoxoxoxoxo