Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winding Down!

Well, we are winding down here in NC and will be returning home at the end of this week just in time for Sam's birthday. The Webbs were here with us this past weekend, and we had a delightful time with them. Go to Dana's blog to read all about it- she says it so well, why should I say it again!!

We have all learned some new things while here- the biggest I believe to be that Sam has taken up the guitar. He has the talent of his wonderfully musical Daddy because he picked up the guitar one day and was playing worship songs during Family Worship the next!!!! He also plays the drums. I am so excited for him.

Also, I am so proud and excited that I have learned to knit!!! I have always wanted to, but thought that it would be too difficult. I learned how to crochet from my Grandmother when I was a girl, but have never really tried to knit. I will have to post a picture later of my first effort.

Leaving you with some beautiful pictures of this place. We will head back to reality soon. I hope I can remember all of the cool stuff that God showed me when I get back to the dailies!!



No comments: