Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Grace...Serving...Joy...


"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus...Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant..." Philippians 2:6-7

So, I have been thinking too much about myself and not about others. Enter the flu, stomach flu, and eye infection. Just take a look at my kitchen counter! The affliction has hit 4 out of 6 of us in one way or another. Not me.
I'm healthy as can be... for the time being.

When I asked God to help me to be more of a servant, he answered! Taking care of my peeps- looking outside of myself. Loving even when it's hard.

Servant-hood boot camp.

Looking for joy around here in the midst of serving. Joy never-ended and never turned aside by what's around me. It's a lot easier to find joy when you are focusing on someone else. I find myself singing "Joy, joy, Joy"
like the veggie tales on their Christmas Album!

Joy comes from remembering it was grace that got you this far!

No comments: