Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fast Forward

There's just too much to tell about the last two months to be able to do it justice, so I have decided to fast forward here so I can get started back with blogging! Here's the bullet points:
  • Roger accepted a new job. He is a Director of Missions (his actual title is Executive Director!)
  • That job is in Illinois! So, we moved there!
  • Our house in Georgia is under contract and should close the middle of December.
  • Baby Isaiah is due anytime- I'm betting around Thanksgiving.
  • We all love it here. When I asked the kids this morning something they were thankful for during devotions, Bennett said that he is thankful that we get to live here! I asked him why- and he said because it is so awesome!
So, there it is in a nutshell. It has been a crazy couple of months, but God is completely faithful and He knows what He is doing. We are in a great place, with wonderful people, the kids love it, Roger loves his job, and we are so thankful to have such a wonderful job in this economy. God is good!

Now on to the rest of our life!!

2 comments:

Vicki E said...

I am so glad you are all doing so well and love your new home! I really do miss you all terribly, though. I hope Isaiah gets here soon and safely. Be sure to post or call. I send love and hugs to all of you. (Tell "Miss Priss" Happy Birthday from Matt and I.)

In Christ,
Vicki

Homeschool Friend said...

It's so great to see you are back to blogging! I miss you.....xoxoxoxoxo