Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still here!

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I posted! WHO BOY what a 3 weeks it has been! We are finally moved- that took around 2 weeks. I still have organizing to do, but it's all here in one place, so that is a relief. The morning sickness is ongoing, though I have a little miracle pill that helps alot. Still some days, it takes me over and I spend the day on the couch! Only a couple of weeks left of that though! I am determined NOT to complain about any of this- so if you catch me at it, call me on it! The circumstances that cause me discomfort at present are caused by God's blessings!

I read a blog post the other day that talked about how we really can't appreciate Him until we realize that our devotion to Him and love for Him are not and can not be tied to our comfort and happiness! Sometimes we aren't going to be comfortable, and even sometimes He causes us not to be comfortable- so praise Him through it all. That is especially true for me right now. I feel sick- because I have a new baby growing within me- remarkable!! I feel tired- because we are moving into a beautiful house that can only be from the hand of God- unbelievable! I am grumpy- because my life is chaotic because of the move- inexcusable!! So, it's time for me to buck-up!

"Count your many blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done!!"




1 comment:

Homeschool Friend said...

Love the Baby Countdown widget!

It's GREAT to hear from you! As always, you're a breath of fresh air!