Friday, April 3, 2009

18 ~ ten and eight ~ eighteen


18 seems to be our magic number this year! We will have been married for 18 years in July- YAY! And- drum roll please- we are moving for the 18th time!! NO YAY!!!

Due to the wondrous and exciting merger of our church with Harbins Church, the Ferrells need to find a new place to live. We have lived on the 13 acre church property for almost 4 years now- that's the longest we have lived anywhere. We have so much more stuff than we ever had- the kid
s are bigger, we have all of our school stuff, and Roger's office is in our home. We used to be able to move with a 27 ft truck- NO MORE!!

I am completely bowled over by the amount of packing I need to do. Larry, a friend of ours, brought me 66 boxes the other day-add another 6 and you see how I feel about packing! Larry so sweetly brought me the boxes, tape and two markers. He kindly said "I am sure this will be enough!" I also sweetly just smiled at him! It was so hard not to laugh in his face, but that would not have been sweet- so I said "we'll see!" and can you get more?!


Next week, our church is traveling to New Orleans to help rebuild a church. Em and I are going to stay home and you guessed it- pack!! (AT least I won't have to fix meals and teach school- that should
give us a lot more time!)


No comments: